"You can do anything you want to as long as you put your mind to it."Learn More
Each year Rochester Rehabilitation helps more than 3,500 people with disabilities to lead more active, mobile, and independent lives with six life-enhancing programs:
- DriveOn is the premier provider of driver rehabilitation services in Upstate New York, helping people to drive safely and with confidence.
- Employment Connection helps adults with disabilities and other disadvantages find and keep the job they want.
- Mental Health Center practitioners offer specialized services and coordinated, effective care for all life stages, including acute, chronic, preventive, and individual mental health services for young, mature, and older adults.
- OneSource Solutions provides employment to adults with disabilities and generates revenue that supports other agency programs and activities.
- SportsNet offers adaptive sports and inclusive recreation opportunities for people of all ages and abilities.
- Ventures PROS(personalized recovery oriented services) is designed to help adults overcome mental health challenges, live well, and balance life roles.